Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BIDDING ADIEU


BIDDING ADIEU
The time that I feared the most,
Has come to haunt me like a ghost.
It’s time when I have to bid adieu,
to a wonderful person like you.
Being with you was my fate
but leaving you is what I hate....

If I had the power
I would love to have another shower
of your love and care....
To this gift of time I bleed,
trying to savor everything before I leave.
The laughs which we had,
on topics which were mad.
The fights that we fought,
on things that we bought.
The fun of others which we made, though not write
was an icing on the cake....
These are only some of the stories
 of our bucket full of memories.

I’m trying to find the power,
To stop the clock of God’s tower.
But all my efforts are in vain,
as time plays its own game....
One thing we promise
that there will be no water from our eyes
as we are moved by our lives.....
My heart now for others has a little less space,
as it is already covered by your face.
I finally leave this place with a faith,
that we will be friends till our lives have their permanent breaks……

-Srijan Sehgal

No comments:

Post a Comment